Thursday, December 22, 2005
1. The Modzitzer Rebbe Shlita has been moved from Ichilov Hospital in Tel-Aviv to Ma’ayanei HaYeshua in Bnei Brak. His condition is still quite serious. He is conscious, can talk somewhat, or write when he needs to, but he still needs our prayers urgently.
Please continue to daven [pray] for Rebbe Yisrael Dan ben Rivka Zlata. Please note the corrected Hebrew spelling of his mother’s name:
2. This Shabbos, the 23rd of Kislev, is my Dad’s Yahrzeit – Avraham Tzvi ben Yehuda. Any who is in or near Mountainview, Jerusalem – please come to the following:
a. A Carlebach-style minyan in my home on Friday night.
b. Modzitz-Carlebach style Shacharis and Musaf on Shabbos morning, followed by a yummy, singing Kiddush!
Where to find me? See the next item!
3. yitz of Heichal HaNegina can now be reached via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. So if you’re interested in any or all of the Yahrzeit events in (2) above, contact me!
4. In addition to my e-mail address, I have added some new links to some interesting blogs, to be found on your left.
5. Just found an interesting website for the famous Klezmerist, Giora Feidman.
Click on "Releases" and you can choose from 36 different recordings of his, and hear clips of some of the tracks!
Hat tip: Jewish Music Web Cen
6. A pre-Chanuka special – Singing Chanuka Candles! This is adorable!
I'll only believe it for sure when vacation begins.
Links to this post: